Development of C, C#, and C++ software
A wide range of C, C++, and C# software development services are available to meet the specific needs of clients.
The AskTech development team has vast experience developing, upgrading, modernizing, or supporting and maintaining C, C#, and C++ applications and software solutions, so regardless of your environment or development platform, we can assist you effectively.
AskTech offers custom C, C#, and C++ development services
- The development of custom software and applications
- Integrated or standalone quality assurance for C, C#, or C++ applications
- Developing mobile applications in C++
- C++ development services for embedded systems
- Application maintenance and support in C, C#, and C++
- Our services include the development of software in C++ and C#
- High-performance software development and optimization
- Application development across multiple platforms
- Developing server-side software in C or C++
- Hardware-specific software solutions
- Services related to the Internet of Things
- Video and audio processing solutions
- The use of plugins and extensions
The AskTech C, C# and C++ software development teams have extensive experience in developing security software and applications, CRM and ERP systems, financial services, healthcare, and web applications.
In addition to our service, we provide our clients with the flexibility to select the quantity and level of expertise of the development team, and to expand or shrink the team as required.
Knowledge of C/C++
We are also proficient in other programming languages, APIs, IDEs, frameworks, and tools, including:
Windows, Linux, Mac OSX, Unix, iOS, and Android are some of the operating systems available
Frameworks / Libraries
Among its features are STL, STLport, Boost, POSIX, glib, Win API, MFC, ATL, WTL, Boost, MiLi, POCO, Loki, STL, STXXL, ASL, Qt, Platinum C++ Framework.
The following databases are supported: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Sybase, MongoDB, DB2, FireBird, libpq++, Oracle database, BerkleyDB, and DB/2
Networking & Protocols
The TCP/UDP, TLS/SSL, HTTP, FTP, LDAP, SSH, MQTT, WebRTC, IPv4 and IPv6 protocols are included.
PKI, OAuth, and X.509